These recipes can be used in primary or secondary schools, depending on the ability and experience of the pupils and the resources available. Some recipes are non-cook.
Each recipe is uniquely provided in different formats:
* as a series of A5 colour cards (pdf file), showing each stage;
* as a series of A5 cards (pdf file), highlighting skills and techniques;
The A5 cards are useful in the classroom to:
* make the recipe;
* highlight specific food skills and techniques;
* encourage vocabulary work, e.g. naming the ingredients;
* help with structured writing, e.g. analysing how a recipe is put together with pupils having to put the recipe in the correct sequence.