The aim of this session is for children to:
- recognise that fruit and vegetables can be eaten as a healthy snack;
- perform simple food skills safely with a focus on cutting ingredients with scissors and mixing;
- present a dish in an attractive way.
You will need:
- Delicious dip recipe and the ingredients and equipment listed on the recipe
- Setting up a cooking session guide
- Fruit and vegetable snacks cards – cut out and laminated
- Get ready to cook cards
- Tasting guide
- Delicious dips and dippers take home letter
Leader's notes for the delicious dips and dippers session.
A guide to support setting up a cooking session.
A selection of images of fruit and vegetables that could be eaten as snacks.
A set of cards about getting ready to cook.
A guide to support running a food tasting session.
A take home activity sheet to encourage children to help prepare a meal.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?