The aim of this session is for children to:
- recall the names of a selection different of fish and dishes made with fish;
- explain that we should eat fish twice a week;
- perform simple food skills safely with a focus on mixing, dividing and spooning.
You will need
- Splendid seaside salad recipe and the ingredients and equipment listed
- Setting up a cooking session guide
- Get ready to cook cards
- Fish dish cards – cut out and laminated
- Fish photographs – cut out and laminated
- Fish label - cut out and laminated
- Fish dish game boards – cut out and laminated
- Fantastic fish take home letter
The guide for the Fantastic fish session.
A guide to support setting up a cooking session.
A set of cards about getting ready to cook.
A set of cards showing different fish dishes.
A set of photographs of fish.
A set of fish name labels.
A fish dish board game.
A letter for parents/carers about the Fantastic fish session.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?