The aim of this session is for children to:
- name a selection of different vegetables;
- explain that eating vegetables helps to keep us healthy;
- perform simple food skills safely with a focus on - washing vegetables, cutting with a table knife and cutting with scissors.
You will need
- Great green soup recipe and the ingredients and equipment listed on the recipe
- Get ready to cook cards
- Setting up a cooking session guide
- Green vegetable bingo boards – cut out and laminated
- 16 counters
- Great green soup take home letter
The guide for the Great green soup session.
A set of cards about getting ready to cook.
A guide to support setting up a cooking session.
A set of green vegetable bingo boards.
A letter for parents/carers about the Green green soup session.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?