Note: The Schemes of Work have not yet been transferred over - click here to access (archived website).
Year 1-6 (ages 5-11 years)
The content of each scheme covers designing, making, evaluating, healthy eating, cooking and where food comes from.
The topics for each scheme are:
- Year 1 – Bring on breakfast – make a fruit and yogurt breakfast dish;
- Year 2 – Prepare to party – make a party dish;
- Year 3 – Be a baker – make some bread for an international event;
- Year 4 – Lovely lunch – make a sandwich for a family member;
- Year 5 – Serve a salad – make a salad for a busy teacher;
- Year 6 – Grab and go – make an all-in-one, hand-held dish.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?