Why should schools get involved?
- BNF Healthy Eating Week is great way for schools to active demonstrate their support for the health and wellbeing of their pupils.
- It is free and resources will be provided to support planning for the week, including sets of posters, downloadable resources and guidance.
- It is flexible – you can make it their own (and use the resources at any time you wish).
- It supports curricula throughout the UK and links into whole school food policies and approaches.
What's new for 2019?
- We will have an emphasis on having a healthy breakfast, vegetables and fibre, being well hydrated and ... sleeping well!
- Daily health challenges to get the whole school involved.
- Posters will be sent to schools to help support your activities.
- Downloadable record charts, information sheets and videos will be made available.
- An opportunity for pupils to take part in a national survey.
- Information on how to get involved in our online cooking sessions.
Why not register your school for BNF HEW 2019? It’s free and you’ll receive resources and support!
All UK nurseries, primary, special and secondary schools.