As part of the pHood Futures programme, we will be providing free training for our partner teachers. This will include:
- Food science virtual practical workshops - twilight or Saturday morning, whichever the majority of teachers would like
- Online food science courses
These courses take approximately 2-4 hours to complete but they do not have to be completed all at once. You can complete the courses at your own pace – there is no time limit.
These courses would usually be £45 each. Please feel free to share the codes with colleagues in your school (we have created 50 codes in the first instance for use across the seven schools). However, please do not share them with anyone outside of the pHood Futures programme.
On successful completion of a final assessment, a personalised BNF certificate is created. (The final assessment may be repeated).
The three courses are:
- Functional properties of food
- Redemption code for free access: XBPX-M5AA-C7AW
- Food spoilage, hygiene and safety
- Redemption code for free access: QGGL-QEXS-FZ38
- Sensory science
- Redemption code for free access: ERWW-PYZ5-ZMSC
In order to access the courses:
1. Go to: nutrition.training
2. Scroll down the page and enter the redemption code (above) in the purple box.
3. Click the orange arrow. This will take you to the next stage of registration.
4. Either log-in (if you already have an account) or sign-up for an account.
5. To sign-up - enter your details and click ‘Sign-up’.
6. For ‘User type’ select ‘Individual’. Keep a note of your username (your email address) and password. You will need this each time you login.
7. Your course will appear – click ‘Start course’.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?