3 spring onions
70g mixed frozen veg
150g smoked haddock, cooked and flaked
1 x 10ml spoon mild curry powder
1 x 15ml spoon chopped coriander
1 packet ready-made filo pastry
Baking sheet, kitchen scissors, mixing bowl, weighing scales, measuring spoons, juicer, 2 mixing spoons, chopping board, pastry brush, fish slice.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6.
- Grease or line a baking tray.
- Snip the spring onions into the bowl.
- Add the mixed vegetables, smoked haddock, curry powder and coriander.
- Juice the lime and add to the other ingredients.
- Stir the ingredients together.
- Place a sheet of filo pastry on the chopping board.
- Fold the pastry in half and brush with oil.
- Place a 1 x15ml spoon of the mixture in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Fold the bottom right-hand corner over the mixture to form a triangle.
- Fold the bottom left corner up towards the top edge to create another triangle.
- Repeat this process until all of the pastry has been folded and you have a triangular parcel.
- Repeat the process with the remaining filo pastry and filling.
- Place the samosas on a baking sheet and brush with a little oil.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden-brown and crisp.
- Serve with a minty yogurt dip.
- Swap the smoked haddock for prawns or canned crab meat.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?