200g self-raising flour
75g light brown muscovado sugar
3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
100g crunchy peanut butter
2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
25g butter, melted
125ml semi-skimmed milk
Muffin tin, paper muffin cases, sieve, large bowl, spoon, bowl, masher, cooling wire rack.
- Preheat the oven to 200⁰C, Gas Mark 6.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl and mix in the oats and sugar.
- In a separate bowl mash the banana and mix in the peanut butter, eggs, butter and milk.
- Stir into the flour mixture.
- Spoon into the muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Ideal for breakfast on the go. Simply prepare ahead and freeze to use when required.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?