25g hard cheese, e.g. Cheddar
200g lean minced pork
25g frozen peas
50g baby sweetcorn
1 x 10ml spoon Cajun seasoning
3 x 15ml tomato ketchup
4 x 15ml spoon fromage frais
2 flour tortillas or wraps
Peeler, vegetable knife, chopping board, weighing scales, grater, non-stick frying pan, mixing spoon, measuring spoons, table knife, 2 serving plates
1. Prepare the ingredients:
• peel and chop the carrot into thin strips;
• dice the tomato;
• grate the cheese.
2. Dry fry the lean pork mince in a non-stick frying pan until brown.
3. Add the carrots, frozen peas and baby sweetcorn and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
4. Stir in the Cajun seasoning and tomato ketchup.
5. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Spread half of the fromage frais over one side of each flour tortilla.
7. Place the mince mixture on top of each tortilla.
8. Sprinkle half the tomato and cheese on top.
9. Fold up the bottom and roll up each tortilla tightly
- Serve with a crunchy lettuce, carrot and cabbage salad and baked potato wedges.
- Try adding different vegetables to the mince, such as grated courgette or sliced mushrooms
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?