BNF Healthy Eating Week took place from 14 to 18 June 2021. The Week's message was ‘Find your healthier you’ and was supported by five themes:
- Know the facts – information, advice and myth busting.
- Make a healthier choice – tips and tools to make better choices;
- Plan for success – ways to plan healthier meals and menus;
- Be the chef – how to cook healthier options, with links to recipes and ideas;
- Keep moving – promoting the importance of being active for health.
Resources to support
We created a suite of resources to support everyone with planning their week, these included:
- Activity packs – ideas and links to materials to help deliver the Week’s themes.
- Videos – short videos to introduce each theme.
- Posters – a downloadable poster to support each theme.
- Trackers – to help everyone track their healthy behaviours.
- A certificate – to award and celebrate success.
All the resources are still available on the British Nutrition Foundation’s main website. To find these, click here.
BNF Healthy Eating Week 2021 is developed by the British Nutrition Foundation and supported by the Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), Old El Paso, Green Giant, innocent drinks, Waitrose & Partners and Warburtons.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?