The aim of this session is for children to:
- describe different types of bread;
- explain that people all over the world eat bread;
- explain that we need to eat a food like bread (starchy food) with each meal, e.g. potatoes, pasta and rice;
- perform simple food skills safely with a focus on sieving, stirring, kneading and shaping.
You will need
- Brilliant bread recipe and the ingredients and equipment listed on the recipe
- Setting up a cooking session guide
- Tasting guide
- Get ready to cook cards
- Bread snap cards – cut out and laminated
- Brilliant bread take home letter
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?