Welcome to the Food - a fact of life (FFL) website.
FFL is a comprehensive, progressive education programme which communicates up-to-date, evidence-based, consistent and accurate messages around ‘food’ to all those involved in education. You can keep up to date by signing up for our newsletter (below) or following us on Twitter @Foodafactoflife
14-18 June 2021
It's BNF Healthy Eating Week - Find your healthier you!
The Find your healthier you message is supported by five themes across the week:
- Know the facts – information, advice and myth busting.
- Make a healthier choice – tips and tools to make better choices;
- Plan for success – ways to plan healthier meals and menus;
- Be the chef – how to cook healthier options, with links to recipes and ideas.
- Keep moving – promoting the importance of being active for health.
Not sure what you're looking for? Let us help.
Available now! A new guide to support teachers of pupils with additional needs.
This year, the British Nutrition Foundation's Healthy Eating Week will be running from Monday 14...
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?