What is the purpose of FFL's Knowledge organisers?
• To provide pupils with key facts and what they should know and can do at each age phase.
• To provide an opportunity to learn, check and extend knowledge.
• To develop key subject specific vocabulary/terminology.
• To provide an outline of knowledge and skills that should be taught at each age phase.
• To provide consistency between teaching colleagues in the same school or group of schools.
• To support new, less-experienced and non-specialist teachers.
• To save teachers time and reduce workload.
The Knowledge organisers demonstrate progression in key knowledge and skills throughout the age phases. To find out more go to: 7-11 Years, and 11-14 Years. Knowledge organisers for 14-16 years will be uploaded shortly.
Note: The 5-7 and 7-11 Knowledge organisers can be printed in black and white or colour and also in A4 or A3. We recommend that the 11-14 Knowledge organisers are printed in A3 (black and white or colour) due to the level of content.
A Knowledge organiser providing key facts around healthy eating and physical activity.
A Knowledge organiser providing key facts around food for life.
A Knowledge organiser providing key facts around planning what to cook.
A Knowledge organiser providing key facts around food hygiene, safety and cooking.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?