8 seedless red grapes, halved lengthways
8 seedless white grapes, halved lengthways
2 x 15ml spoons orange juice
Chopping board, table knife, large bowl, a 15ml spoon and 4 serving bowls.
- Peel the satsumas and separate into segments.
- Pull the stalks from the strawberries and cut into slices.
- Peel the bananas and cut into slices.
- Place all the fruit in the bowl and add orange juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Try using different types of fruit such as peeled and sliced kiwi fruit, chunks of fresh mango or canned pineapple.
- Instead of orange juice try another juice, such as apple.
- You could serve your fruit salad in a hollowed out fruit such as melon to make it look attractive.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?