1 x 5ml spoon mixed herbs
3 x 15ml breadcrumbs
1 salmon fillet, skinned
1 x 15ml spoon plain flour
2 x 15ml spoon, low fat plain yogurt
Baking tray, 5ml spoon, 15ml spoon, 2 small bowls, chopping board, sharp knife, 2 plates, oven gloves, fish slice.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or gas mark 6.
- Grease or line the baking tray.
- Mix the herbs and breadcrumbs together.
- Cut the fish into 4 ‘finger-sized’ pieces.
- Dust each ‘finger’ in the flour.
- Dip each ‘finger’ in the yogurt.
- Roll each ‘finger’ in the herbs and breadcrumbs.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handing raw fish.
- Check that the fillet carefully to make sure there are no bones.
- Try a haddock fillet instead of salmon.
- Serve with salad in a pitta pocket.
- Go spicy! Instead of the herbs, add ½ x 5ml spoon of mild curry power to the breadcrumbs.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?