1/4 Savoy cabbage
4x15ml spoons peas (frozen or fresh)
2 sticks celery
50g bean sprouts
1 stock cube (reduce salt, vegetable)
50g dried noodles (1 nest)
Chopping board, vegetable knife, kitchen scissors, saucepan, measuring jug, measuring spoons, ladle, serving bowls.
1. Prepare the vegetables:
2. Measure the water. Add the water to the saucepan.
3. Crumble the stock cube into the saucepan
4. Add the noodles.
5. Place the saucepan on the hob.
6. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Ladle the soup into bowls.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?