100g low fat cream cheese
1 x 15 ml spoon tomato ketchup
A pinch of black pepper
2 spring onions (trimmed and washed)
Mixing bowl, tablespoon, kitchen scissors or kitchen knife, chopping board, serving dish, plate.
- Place the cream cheese, tomato ketchup and black pepper into the mixing bowl.
- Using the kitchen scissors or the knife and the chopping board, chop the spring onions finely and add them to the other ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes, cucumber or bread sticks.
- Try adding different ingredients to your dip such as chopped basil, chopped red pepper or grated apple.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?