100g low fat cream cheese
1 x 15 ml spoon tomato ketchup
A pinch of black pepper
2 spring onions (trimmed and washed)
Mixing bowl, tablespoon, kitchen scissors or kitchen knife, chopping board, serving dish, plate.
- Place the cream cheese, tomato ketchup and black pepper into the mixing bowl.
- Using the kitchen scissors or the knife and the chopping board, chop the spring onions finely and add them to the other ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve with cherry tomatoes, cucumber or bread sticks.
- Try adding different ingredients to your dip such as chopped basil, chopped red pepper or grated apple.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?