½ small red cabbage
1 green eating apple
1 x 15ml spoon dressing
50g canned sweetcorn, drained
Chopping board, vegetable knife, vegetable peeler, grater, measuring spoons, serving dish.
- Core the cabbage, separate the leaves and shred into thin strips.
- Arrange the strips around the edge of the dish.
- Remove the top and bottom of the carrot, then peel and grate. Place the grated carrot into the centre of the dish.
- Remove the top and bottom of the radishes and cut into quarters. Arrange on top of the carrot.
- Cut the apples into quarters. Slice away the core, and then cut into chunks. Arrange over the salad.
- Sprinkle over the sweetcorn and sultanas.
- Pour over the dressing.
- Vary the salad ingredients. You could use white cabbage instead or red, or try grated courgette instead of carrot.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?