½ honeydew melon
1 small bunch red grapes, seedless
1 small bunch of white grapes, seedless
20 wooden cocktail sticks, chopping board, sharp knife.
- Remove the grapes from their stalks.
- Peel the satsumas and pull each apart into individual segments.
- Remove the skin and seeds from the melon.
- Cut the melon into small cubes.
- Thread pieces of fruit onto a cocktail stick.
- Serve on a plate.
- Use a small tub of fruit flavoured fromage frais as a dip.
- Try using different types of fruit such as strawberries, bananas and apples.
- Veggie kebabs are a great alternative. Try using 8 cherry tomatoes, 100g cheddar cheese cut into cubes, 4 baby sweetcorn cut in half, 8 prunes and 10cm piece of cucumber cut into cubes. You could use 50g low fat cream cheese as a dip.
- Ask an adult to help remove the skin from the melon.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?