8 seedless red grapes
8 seedless white grapes
2 x 15ml spoons orange juice
Chopping board, sharp knife, large bowl, measuring spoons, mixing spoon.
- Peel the satsumas and separate into segments.
- Cut away the stalks from the strawberries, then cut each strawberry into quarters.
- Pull the grapes off the stalks.
- Peel the bananas and slice carefully into small pieces.
- Place all the fruit in a bowl and mix together.
- Add the orange juice.
- Try using different types of fruit such as peeled and sliced kiwi, chunks of fresh mango or canned pineapple pieces.
- Use other types of fruit juice instead of orange juice.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?