1 ripe avocado
1 clove of garlic
Chopping board, vegetable knife, mixing bowl, lemon squeezer, garlic press, fork, serving dish, a plate.
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone, peel and place in the mixing bowl.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice from one half of the lime into the mixing bowl.
- Peel and crush the garlic then add it to the other ingredients.
- Mash all the ingredients together with the fork and serve.
- Serve with grilled tortilla bread cut into triangles, toast sticks or baby sweetcorn.
- Try adding some finely chopped tomato.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?