2 x 15ml spoons of hummus
1 large tortilla
Sharp knife, chopping board, grater, peeler, measuring spoons, spreading knife, plate.
- Top and tail the carrot, then peel and grate.
- Place the tortilla on a flat surface.
- Evenly spread the hummus over the top of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle the grated carrot on top of the hummus.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla up, over the filling.
- Fold over one side.
- Fold over the other side.
- Remember to wash and dry the carrot before preparing it.
- You may wish to choose a variety of fillings - be creative. For example, 4 slices of cucumber, 1 slice of meat such as ham, turkey or chicken, 2 x 15ml spoons sandwich spreads/ relishes and 2 x 15ml spoons hummus.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?