2 large pears
Small adult thumbnail sized piece of ginger
Chopping board, vegetable knife, bowl, vegetable peeler, juicer, fork, 2 small glasses.
- Cut the cucumber into sticks and the pears in 8 pieces - place these into the bowl. Make sure the cucumber and pear pieces are small enough to fit into the top of the juicer.
- Peel the ginger.
- Switch on the juicer, and push the pear into the juicer – mind your fingers!
- Add the ginger and the cucumber.
- Turn off the juicer.
- Whisk the juice and pour it into the glasses.
- Try using other fruit and vegetables, such as tomatoes, celery or plums.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?