Large can of pineapple rings in natural juice
1 x 5ml spoon of sultanas
1 handful of chopped mint
1 x 5ml spoon of Demerara sugar
Chopping board, vegetable knife, mixing bowl, mixing spoon, juicer, small bowl, serving dish.
- Chop the pineapple and banana into small chunks and place in the mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the mint and add to the mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the lime with the juicer and pour a 10ml spoonful into the mixing bowl.
- Add the sultanas and sugar to the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for 1 hour before putting into the serving dish and serving.
- Serve with slices of apple, strawberries and grapes
- Try honeydew melon instead of pineapple.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?