Large can of pineapple rings in natural juice
1 x 5ml spoon of sultanas
1 handful of chopped mint
1 x 5ml spoon of Demerara sugar
Chopping board, vegetable knife, mixing bowl, mixing spoon, juicer, small bowl, serving dish.
- Chop the pineapple and banana into small chunks and place in the mixing bowl.
- Finely chop the mint and add to the mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the lime with the juicer and pour a 10ml spoonful into the mixing bowl.
- Add the sultanas and sugar to the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for 1 hour before putting into the serving dish and serving.
- Serve with slices of apple, strawberries and grapes
- Try honeydew melon instead of pineapple.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?