1 pot of low fat black cherry yogurt
1 pot of low fat apricot yogurt
Chopping board, knife, small spoon, 2 x 10ml spoons, 2 small glasses.
- Cut the plum in half and remove the stone using a small spoon.
- Slice the plum into thin pieces.
- Place 10 raspberries into a glass and spoon over half of the black cherry yogurt.
- Next, layer half the plum slices on top.
- Spoon over half of the apricot yogurt.
- Arrange 3 blackberries on the top.
- Repeat this for the second dessert.
- Use different fruit, experiment with canned, dried, frozen or fresh.
- Try different ways of layering the ingredients.
- Use different types of fruit yogurt.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?