400g cooked new potatoes
2 x 15ml spoons of fresh dill
2 x spring onions
2 x 15ml spoons of low-fat mayonnaise
Knife, chopping board, mixing bowl, measuring spoons, metal spoon.
- Chop the potatoes in half and place into the bowl.
- Chop the herbs and spring onions and add these to the bowl.
- Stir in the mayonnaise.
- More vegetables can be added, e.g. canned sweet corn or peas, peppers.
- Meat or other ingredients can also be added, e.g. ham, cooked chicken or hard boiled eggs can be added to the salad.
- To change the flavour of the salad, omit the dill and add different herbs, e.g. mint or coriander.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?