400g cooked new potatoes
2 x 15ml spoons of fresh dill
2 x spring onions
2 x 15ml spoons of low-fat mayonnaise
Knife, chopping board, mixing bowl, measuring spoons, metal spoon.
- Chop the potatoes in half and place into the bowl.
- Chop the herbs and spring onions and add these to the bowl.
- Stir in the mayonnaise.
- More vegetables can be added, e.g. canned sweet corn or peas, peppers.
- Meat or other ingredients can also be added, e.g. ham, cooked chicken or hard boiled eggs can be added to the salad.
- To change the flavour of the salad, omit the dill and add different herbs, e.g. mint or coriander.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?