250g cooked, peeled prawns
1 x 5ml spoon sesame oil
1 x 5ml spoon vegetable oil
1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
2 large oranges, segmented
3cm fresh root ginger peeled and sliced
Wok, chopping board, sharp knife, wooden spoon, measuring spoons, serving plate.
- Heat the vegetable oil and sesame oil in the wok.
- Place the grated ginger and red pepper in the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the prawns and cook for a further minute.
- Add the oranges and cook for 1 minute.
- Try using other vegetables such as baby corn, mange tout or courgettes.
- Swap the oranges for limes.
- Experiment with other flavours such as soy sauce, fresh or dried chillies, or coriander.
- Serve with rice or egg noodles.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?