100g of low fat soft cheese with black pepper
120g canned sardines in spring water
Sieve, mixing bowl, a 10ml spoon, chopping board, vegetable knife, lemon juicer, small bowl, serving dish.
- Open the sardines and use the sieve to drain away the spring water.
- Tip the drained sardines into the mixing bowl.
- Spoon the low fat cream cheese into the mixing bowl.
- Cut the lemon in half and use the juicer to squeeze the lemon juice from one half of the lemon and then add the juice to the mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly and serve in the serving dish.
- Serve with blinis and cucumber and/or pepper sticks.
- Try a low fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs or chop up some parsley, chives or dill and add to a low fat plain soft cheese.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?