100g of low fat soft cheese with black pepper
120g canned sardines in spring water
Sieve, mixing bowl, a 10ml spoon, chopping board, vegetable knife, lemon juicer, small bowl, serving dish.
- Open the sardines and use the sieve to drain away the spring water.
- Tip the drained sardines into the mixing bowl.
- Spoon the low fat cream cheese into the mixing bowl.
- Cut the lemon in half and use the juicer to squeeze the lemon juice from one half of the lemon and then add the juice to the mixing bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly and serve in the serving dish.
- Serve with blinis and cucumber and/or pepper sticks.
- Try a low fat soft cheese with garlic and herbs or chop up some parsley, chives or dill and add to a low fat plain soft cheese.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?