2 spring onions
1 x 15ml spoon reduced fat thick natural yogurt
¼ x 5ml spoon dried or 1 x 5ml spoon fresh dill
Vegetable peeler, vegetable knife, chopping board, kitchen scissors, mixing bowl, mixing spoon.
- Prepare the ingredients:
- peel and slice the cucumber;
- snip the spring onions into rings;
- top, tail and finely dice the radishes.
- Place the cucumber, spring onions, radishes, yogurt and dill in a bowl.
- Season with black pepper, mix well and serve.
- For a simple version of cucumber salad, omit the radishes and dill.
- Try chopping half an onion and a bunch of chives and using this instead of the spring onions.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?