1x15ml spoon flaked almonds
200ml 0% or low fat Greek yogurt
1x15ml spoon raisins
1x10ml spoon honey
Baking tray, foil, measuring spoons, spoon, two serving dishes.
1. Toast the almonds:
- heat the grill;
- line a baking tray with foil;
- scatter with almond flakes and toast.
2. Scoop the yogurt into 2 small serving dishes.
3. Stir-in the toasted almonds and raisins.
4. Drizzle the honey on top.
- Almonds burn easily, so do not leave them unattended.
- You could buy almonds that are already toasted.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?