50ml semi-skimmed milk
Handful of parsley
Vegetable peeler, chopping board, knife, saucepan, colander, potato masher.
- Peel the potatoes. Cut in half.
- Bring potatoes to the boil, simmer until tender (about 15-20 minutes).
- Drain the potatoes using a colander.
- Mash the potatoes with the milk until smooth.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Add a spoon of grainy mustard for a twist.
- Stir in chopped spring onions for extra crunch.
- Add interest by adding parsley, reduced fat cheese or mustard.
- Add cooked vegetables, like cabbage or Brussels sprouts.
Cut, Chop, Slice, Dice & Trim
Melt, simmer and boil
Mix, Stir & Combine
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?