1 red pepper
1 small can of sweetcorn
Chopping board, knife, vegetable peeler, grater, can opener, colander, serving dish.
1. Prepare the vegetables:
- wash the lettuce and shred;
- top and tail the carrot, peel and grate;
- deseed the red pepper and slice;
- drain the sweetcorn.
2. Arrange in layers in the serving dish.
- Use a variety of different vegetables and fruit, e.g. red cabbage, apple, onion, new potatoes and beansprouts.
- Add a layer of boiled egg, canned tuna or grated cheese to make a main meal.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?