3 large potatoes
Chopping board, sharp knife, measuring spoon, poly bag/mixing bowl, baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or gas mark 6.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Put into a poly bag or mixing bowl.
- Spray the oil on the wedges and add the other seasonings.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Use sweet potatoes for a twist.
- Vary the seasoning, e.g. garlic, herbs, spices, pesto.
- Have plain wedges – great for dipping in ketchup!
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?