½ red pepper
½ yellow pepper
225g lean minced lamb
2 x 5ml spoon BBQ seasoning
3 x 15ml spoon tomato ketchup
2 flour tortilla wraps
Knife, chopping board, weighing scales, non-stick frying pan, mixing spoon, measuring spoons, 2 x serving plates
- Deseed and chop the peppers.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and dry-fry the lean lamb mince and red and yellow peppers for 7-10 minutes until the mince is cooked and the meat juices run clear.
- Add the BBQ seasoning and tomato ketchup. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Place half of the mince mixture onto each flour tortilla wrap and roll up.
- Try adding grated cheese, slices of tomato, sweetcorn or baked beans to the mince mixture before rolling up.
- If time is short, the peppers could be substituted for peas, sweetcorn or frozen mixed vegetables
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?