75g dried apricots
2 x 15ml spoon fresh coriander
450g lean lamb mince
1 x 5ml spoon ground paprika
1 x 5ml spoon ground coriander
1 x 5ml spoon ground ginger
1 x 5ml spoon ground turmeric
1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
1 x 400g can chickpeas
Knife, chopping board, weighing scales, measuring spoons, large non-stick pan, mixing spoon, colander.
1. Prepare the ingredients:
· peel and finely chop the onion;
· cut the apricots into quarters;
· roughly chop the fresh coriander.
2. Dry-fry the lamb mince, onion, paprika, coriander, ginger, and turmeric for 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in the chopped tomatoes.
4. Bring the mixture to the boil, reduce the heat and then simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. Drain the canned chickpeas.
6. During the last 5 minutes, add the dried fruit and chickpeas.
7. Stir in the fresh coriander and serve.
Serve with couscous and a side salad.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?