1kg of fluffy potatoes such as Maris Piper and King Edward
Oil for frying
Pepper for seasoning
Peeler, vegetable knife, chopping board, frying pan, heat resistant spoon.
- Select medium to large potatoes.
- Wash, peel, re-wash.
- Trim on three sides and cut into 1cm slices.
- Cut the slices into 1cm strips.
- Cut the strips into 1cm dice.
- Wash well and dry with a paper towel.
- Cook in shallow oil in a frying pan until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper, season lightly.
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs such as parsley, dill or chives.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?