- explain that some of the dishes and meals we eat come (traditionally) from other countries, e.g. pizza from Italy;
- name the three basic parts of a pizza (base, sauce, topping);
- perform simple food skills safely with a focus on spreading, cutting with scissors, tearing, grating and present food attractively.
You will need
- Picturesque pizza recipe and the ingredients and equipment listed on the recipe
- Setting up a cooking session guide
- Get ready to cook cards
- Build a pizza game
- Picturesque pizza take home letter
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?