250g reduced fat natural cottage cheese
1 small bunch of chives or 2-3 spring onions
1 x 15ml reduced fat sour cream, crème fraiche or Greek yogurt
Chopping board, vegetable knife, mixing bowl, fork, measuring spoon.
- Prepare the ingredients:
- finely chop the radishes;
- finely chop the chives or the spring onions (green tops only).
- Place the cottage cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped radishes and chives or spring onion green and mix well with a fork.
- Add the sour cream, crème fraiche or Greek yogurt and mix well.
- Add black pepper for seasoning.
- Serve with bread, toast or boiled/baked potatoes (known as Pyry-z-gzikiem).
- To reduce food waste, chop the whites of the spring onions and add them to the cottage cheese mix.
- Why not make your own cottage cheese to use in this recipe? Find a recipe here.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?