200g clear honey
200g rolled oats
150g mixed seeds
100g toasted flaked almonds
50g ground almonds
2 x 5ml spoon sesame seeds
Saucepan, spoon, 22cm square baking tin, oven gloves, cooling rack.
- Preheat the oven to 180C, Gas Mark 4.
- Heat the butter and honey in a saucepan until the butter has melted.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except sesame seeds and press into a 22cm square baking tin.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting into 12 bars.
- Leave in the tin to cool completely before removing.
Store in an airtight container.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?