150g dried noodles
2 spring onions
1x15ml spoon reduced salt soy sauce/fish sauce
½ 5ml spoon sesame seeds (optional)
Saucepan, colander, chopping board, knife, wok/large pan, measuring spoons, wooden spoon.
- Cook the noodles as instructed on the packaging. Drain.
- Top and tail the spring onion and slice into rings.
- Heat the oil in wok/large pan.
- Add the noodles, onion and beansprouts.
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the soy/fish sauce.
- Serve – garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.
- You may wish to eat your noodles plain. If so, just cook as instructed on the packaging.
- Add extra vegetables to create a noodle main meal, e.g. frozen peas, canned sweetcorn, sliced mushrooms, chopped red pepper.
- You may wish to toast the sesame seeds.
- Note – some people may be allergic to sesame seeds. Always check before serving the dish to someone else.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?