1 small carrot
185g can tuna, drained
2 x 15 ml canned mixed beans, drained
15ml spoon vinaigrette
4 small tortillas
Sharp knife, chopping board, peeler, grater, mixing bowl, 15ml spoon, mixing spoon, plate.
- Top and tail the carrot, then peel and grate.
- Place the grated carrot in the mixing bowl and add the tuna, beans and vinaigrette.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Place a tortilla on the chopping board.
- Place two spoons of the mixture in a sausage shape across the middle of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla.
- Repeat with the other tortillas.
- Try pitta bread instead of tortillas.
- Add lettuce leaves to your wrap or pitta.
- Use your tuna and bean mix as a baked potato filling.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?