Main filling, e.g. cheese, ham, egg, hummus
3 slices of wholemeal bread
Butter or soft spread
2 lettuce leaves
Knife, spreading knife, chopping board, spoon, serving plate.
- Spread the slices of bread with the butter or soft spread.
- Place lettuce on a chopping board and shred into thin strips with a sharp knife.
- Slice the tomato.
- Place the filling on top of 1 slice of bread. Cover with half the shredded lettuce.
- Top with a second slice of bread.
- Place the remaining lettuce and sliced tomato on top.
- Finish by topping with the third slice of bread.
- Cut the sandwich in half.
- Serve on a plate.
- Remember to wash and dry all vegetables before preparing them.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?