2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
15g shavings of cheese
Chives to garnish
1 slice granary toast
Non-stick frying pan, spatula.
- Heat a non-stick pan with the butter.
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan and allow to set for 1 to 1 and a half minutes.
- Stir or scramble briefly and add the tomatoes and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes until just cooked.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
- Fold the omelette and serve with the toasted bread.
- Season well and serve.
Try adding 15g of fresh spinach along with the tomatoes.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?