4 x 15ml spoons reduced fat hummus
2 x 15ml spoons reduced fat plain yogurt
Small bunch of chives
A selection of vegetable dippers, e.g. baby corn, sugar snap peas, carrot batons, pepper sticks, celery sticks
15ml spoon, mixing bowl, a kitchen scissors, mixing spoon, small serving bowl and small serving plate.
1. Place the hummus and plain yogurt into the mixing bowl.
2. Using the kitchen scissors, snip the chives finely into the bowl.
3. Mix all the ingredients together.
4. Spoon the dip into the serving bowl.
5. Place the serving bowl onto the serving plate.
6. Display some vegetable dippers around the plate.
- Try tearing or snipping some fresh herbs in to the dip, e.g. basil, coriander.
- Add other ingredients to your dip, e.g. grated cheese.
- Why not create a dessert dip? Pour a pot of plain yogurt into a dish and chop lots of fresh fruit or make fruit kebabs to use as dippers.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?