2 ripe tomatoes
1-2 spring onions
Small handful of mint leaves and
parsley – chopped
1 x 10ml spoon olive oil
Chopping board, vegetable knife, kitchen scissors, mixing bowl, lemon juicer, small bowl, a 10ml spoon, a 5ml spoon, serving dish.
- Chop the cucumber and tomato into small chunks.
- Finely chop the parsley and mint.
- Cut the spring onions into small pieces, with the knife or scissors.
- Halve the lemon, use the juicer to squeeze the juice from one half and pour it into a small bowl.
- Place all the chopped ingredients into a mixing bowl and add the olive oil and a 5ml spoon of the lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for 1 hour before eating.
- Serve with grilled tortilla bread cut into triangles or try squares of toast.
- You could use a small can of chopped tomatoes instead of fresh tomatoes, or you could grate the cucumber instead of chopping it. Try adding a 10ml spoon of raisins to add sweetness.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?