6 red grapes
6 green grapes
1 kiwi fruit
2 x 15ml spoons orange juice
Knife, chopping board, bowl, measuring spoons, spoon.
- Peel the clementine and separate into segments.
- Cut the grapes in half and remove any seeds.
- Peel the kiwi fruit and slice.
- Peel the banana and slice.
- Quarter the apple, remove the core and slice.
- Place all the fruit in a bowl.
- Add the orange juice and mix together.
- Try using different types of fruit such as sliced peaches, chunks of fresh mango or canned pineapple pieces.
- Use other types of fruit juice instead of orange juice.
- Cut the fruit into very small, even sized pieces to make a fruit cocktail.
- Wash the grapes and apple before using them.
Why not use the Explore Food calculator, the British Nutrition Foundation's free online nutritional analysis programme, to calculate the nutritional information for this and other Food - a fact of life recipes?
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?