1 kiwi fruit
Chopping board, knife, mixing bowl, measuring jug.
1. Prepare fruit:
- peel and slice the banana;
- core and slice the apple;
- peel and segment the orange;
- halve the strawberries;
- halve the grapes
- peel and slice the kiwi fruit.
2. Place all the fruit into a large serving dish and mix gently.
- If you are not peeling the fruit, make sure it is washed before you use it.
- Use fresh fruit in season, like raspberries in summer or apples in autumn.
- Mix in some canned fruit like pineapple or peaches - if using canned fruit opt for those canned in natural juice instead of syrup.
- Serve with low-fat yogurt for a great breakfast or dessert.
Is there something wrong with the page? Do you have a suggestion or would like to see something on this page?